Always consult the doctor who prescribed Adrenaline to you; as this is only a partial interacting medicines list:
Adrenaline Conflicting Medications
It is important that your physician knows if you are currently taking any medications along with Adrenaline; as there may be conflicting interaction. Let your physician know if you:
- Thyroid hormones
- Medicines for migraines
- Medicines for high blood pressure
- Medicines for hay fever and other allergies
- Medicines that make the uterus contract
- Heart medicine
- Beta blockers often used for high blood pressure or heart problems
- Medicines for mental problems and psychotic disturbances
- Medicines for mental depression
- Medicines for colds and breathing difficulties
- Are a smoker
- Use any other legal or illegal drugs or substances
- Consume alcohol or caffeine on a regular basis
All of the activities listed above could affect the results you see from taking Adrenaline.
Read Full Article for Adrenaline.
Start a New Adrenaline Discussion
No registration is required
People will be able to post replies back to you, sharing any information or common experiences.
Your discussion will be added to the community for everyone to read and relate/respond.
Click here to login and Add a Personalized Discussion, Comment or Question.
Conditions of USE: The prescription drug information on this database is to be used for instructional purposes only; it is not intended to substitute for the knowledge of a healthcare professional. Please consult a physician before and while you are taking Adrenaline. If you experience any other side effects while taking Adrenaline please consult an experienced professional. This database does not contain all the information regarding Adrenaline nor is it intended to cover all possible directions, side effects, and uses. If you need more information regarding Adrenaline, contact your physician or any other healthcare provider.