Always consult the doctor who prescribed Actos Tablets to you; as this is only a partial interacting medicines list:
Actos Tablets Conflicting Medications
It is important that your physician knows if you are currently taking any medications along with Actos Tablets; as there may be conflicting interaction. Let your physician know if you:
- Allergy medicines
- Medications to suppress appetite or for weight loss
- Medicines for allergies, asthma, cold or cough
- Steroid medicines such as prednisone or cortisone
- Male hormones or anabolic steroids
- Female hormones such as estrogens or progestins, birth control pills
- Beta-blockers often used for high blood pressure or heart problems such as diltiazem, felodipine, lidocaine, nifedipine, quinidine, verapamil
- Birth control pills
- Quinolone antibiotics
- Water pills
- Certain medicines for high blood pressure or heart problems such as diltiazem, felodipine, lidocaine, nifedipine, quinidine, verapamil
- Thyroid hormones
- Certain medicines to lower cholesterol
- Some herbal dietary supplements
- Aspirin and aspirin like drugs
- Beverages that contain alcohol
- Certain medicines for anxiety or insomnia
- Are a smoker
- Use any other legal or illegal drugs or substances
- Consume alcohol or caffeine on a regular basis
All of the activities listed above could affect the results you see from taking Actos Tablets.
Read Full Article for Actos Tablets.
Related Drugs or Alternative Brand Names
Start a New Actos Tablets Discussion
No registration is required
People will be able to post replies back to you, sharing any information or common experiences.
Your discussion will be added to the community for everyone to read and relate/respond.
Click here to login and Add a Personalized Discussion, Comment or Question.
actos tablets side efects
Conditions of USE: The prescription drug information on this database is to be used for instructional purposes only; it is not intended to substitute for the knowledge of a healthcare professional. Please consult a physician before and while you are taking Actos Tablets. If you experience any other side effects while taking Actos Tablets please consult an experienced professional. This database does not contain all the information regarding Actos Tablets nor is it intended to cover all possible directions, side effects, and uses. If you need more information regarding Actos Tablets, contact your physician or any other healthcare provider.