Always consult the doctor who prescribed Acetohexamide to you; as this is only a partial interacting medicines list:
Acetohexamide Conflicting Medications
It is important that your physician knows if you are currently taking any medications along with Acetohexamide; as there may be conflicting interaction. Let your physician know if you:
- Beta blockers
- Water pills
- Beverages containing alcohol
- Thyroid hormones
- Aspirin and aspirin like drugs
- Steroid medicines such as prednison or cortisone
- Beta-blockers often used for high blood pressure or heart problems
- Some herbal dietary supplements
- Quinolone antibiotics
- Female hormones such as estrogens or progestins birth control pills
- Male hormones or anabolic steroids
- Medications for weight loss
- Medicines for allergies, asthma, cold or cough
- Are a smoker
- Use any other legal or illegal drugs or substances
- Consume alcohol or caffeine on a regular basis
All of the activities listed above could affect the results you see from taking Acetohexamide.
Read Full Article for Acetohexamide.
Related Drugs or Alternative Brand Names
Start a New Acetohexamide Discussion
No registration is required
People will be able to post replies back to you, sharing any information or common experiences.
Your discussion will be added to the community for everyone to read and relate/respond.
Click here to login and Add a Personalized Discussion, Comment or Question.
Conditions of USE: The prescription drug information on this database is to be used for instructional purposes only; it is not intended to substitute for the knowledge of a healthcare professional. Please consult a physician before and while you are taking Acetohexamide. If you experience any other side effects while taking Acetohexamide please consult an experienced professional. This database does not contain all the information regarding Acetohexamide nor is it intended to cover all possible directions, side effects, and uses. If you need more information regarding Acetohexamide, contact your physician or any other healthcare provider.