Always consult the doctor who prescribed A G Tussin to you; as this is only a partial interacting medicines list:
A G Tussin Conflicting Medications
It is important that your physician knows if you are currently taking any medications along with A G Tussin; as there may be conflicting interaction. Let your physician know if you:
- Thyroid hormones
- Medicines for mental depression
- St. John?s wort
- Medicines for weight loss
- MAO inhibitors such as phenelzine, tranylcypromine, or isocarboxazid
- Medicines for anxiety or sleeping problems such as diazepam or temazepam
- Certain antidepressants or tranquilizers
- Certain antihistamines used in cold medicines
- Medicines for mental problems and psychotic disturbances
- Alcohol and medicines containing alcohol
- Medicine for diabetes
- Barbiturates such as Phenobarbital
- Medicines for chest pain, heart disease, high blood pressure or heart rhythm problems
- Muscle relaxers
- Medicines for movement abnormalities as in Parkinson?s disease, or for gastrointestinal problems
- Are a smoker
- Use any other legal or illegal drugs or substances
- Consume alcohol or caffeine on a regular basis
All of the activities listed above could affect the results you see from taking A G Tussin.
Read Full Article for A G Tussin.
Related Drugs or Alternative Brand Names
Start a New A G Tussin Discussion
No registration is required
People will be able to post replies back to you, sharing any information or common experiences.
Your discussion will be added to the community for everyone to read and relate/respond.
Click here to login and Add a Personalized Discussion, Comment or Question.
Conditions of USE: The prescription drug information on this database is to be used for instructional purposes only; it is not intended to substitute for the knowledge of a healthcare professional. Please consult a physician before and while you are taking A G Tussin. If you experience any other side effects while taking A G Tussin please consult an experienced professional. This database does not contain all the information regarding A G Tussin nor is it intended to cover all possible directions, side effects, and uses. If you need more information regarding A G Tussin, contact your physician or any other healthcare provider.